Happy Halloween to You All! Halloween Decor Ideas



Halloween is a fun holiday for adults and children. Home décor suited for occasions is a beautiful idea, there are various themes that one can do for Halloween festival! To get in the mood of the holiday!

I will show you some brilliant ideas that will make your holiday remember able!

·         The Spooky corner:
This is necessary have for a home with children and trick or treat time. Creating a perfect corner for taking good pictures and memories will go a long way.All you need is a bit of time, glue and colored paper!



·         Pumpkin surprise:
 Last year I was lucky to find a lantern (a thrift shop find I will cherish for each holiday to come!), so I will be creating a small corner in the porch for trick or treat! This looks easy to do; will be needing ribbons and of course pumpkins!




Black and orange is a lovely theme, complementing each color tone. In addition, the warmth and festiveness of Halloween is portrayed through such décor. Candles are available in many designs and themes. I love using theme shapes and fragrances, they really add a lot to the overall ambience.


Image Source                       

·         Count Dracula’s feast:
Dinner table, as no holiday is complete without a grand feast, so is the case with Halloween. Theme inspired menus and table décor create an aura of Count Dracula’s dinner table in every house. I like using colored napkins, table runners, matching cutlery and coasters. Accessorizing is necessary to make any theme complete and final. Flowers are weakness, so orange roses it is!



Using a rustic traditional dining table set and adding spider webs, rusty leaves and details will only add more flavors to the table décor. Last fall I got my dining room set from Shop4Furniture and grabbed a few black candles and net and Voila! A haunted themed dinner table, everyone especially loved my lamp lights covered in black net and I used dried flowers, spray painted black to complete the theme.


·         Easy to do décor for Halloween:
Many of the things used can be done within a budget at home, not requiring you to spend an outrageous amount of money for the holiday! My nephew makes amazing ghosts and spider webs using old white flat sheets and twine and yarn. Similar to the images below:






·         Halloween center pieces:
I like doing centerpieces within the Halloween theme so everyone really gets into the festive mood. This year I am thinking of using candles lying around home and pair them twigs and burlap for a haunted theme; it really is a great fabric to work with and has many creative uses!



Hope you guys enjoyed these great easy to do Halloween ideas for décor! I sure enjoyed sharing them. Thanks for having me Chelsea! Wish you guys have a great spooky holiday season!
xo

Eva
Hello dear readers. I am Eva Stephen from Home Décor and am pleased to be here. Chelsea has been kind enough to welcome me to do a special guest post for Halloween, so today I make sure*both*Home Décor readers (interestingly we have the same blog) enjoy decorating for Halloween!

No comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.